Re: [tor-talk] More and more websites block Tor, which will eventually become useless!

> And, criminals do use Tor, at times.

Criminals do use guns at times. Does it mean gov't can harrass you if
you own one, too? What about cash? Criminals like cash because it's
anonymous. Should we ban cash transactions that exceed certain limit?
Who will set the limit? The same guys who can print money?

(The questions are mainly rhethorical. Hope you don't get me wrong: I'm
not really interested now in discussions concerning morality of Tor
usage. It could be extremely interesting to talk about… later, but for
now I'm interested in public campaigns. :-)