Re: [tor-talk] A great way for you to help Tor: track down recent press articles

On 18 Nov 2013, at 12:42, coderman <coderman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 8:31 PM, Roger Dingledine <arma@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> It would be wonderful if somebody here could step up and held lead
>> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/10182
>> Can one of our volunteers take point on this and set up a wiki page and
>> start tracking down articles? I think getting a good list from the past
>> 6 months is the challenging part, and then getting that list onto the
>> web page will be the easy part.
>
> six months of news[0] added to
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/TorArticles
>
> let's see if your conjecture regarding getting the list onto the web
> page is correct ;)
>
> best regards,
>
> 0. "Tor Articles: June to November 2013"
> note that this is an abridged, biased, selective subset of news, blog,
> and web content matching Tor filters. it would be useful to have
> additional parties review the whole set for inclusion of overlooked or
> oppressed reports.  i'll post link to the full archive on the trac
> ticket once available.

When I first saw your list Coderman, it wasn’t clear if there was anything newer than July, so I’ve ordered them in reverse chron order.

Also, in terms of articles to add - is it just English, or are other languages also requested? I added on Danish article tagged as [DK] as it came up in my search.
I’ll remove it if required.

However, maybe an idea to organise by other languages too?

All the best,