Re: [tor-talk] New TOR Service Suggestions and Enhancements

Regards,

Mark McCarron

> Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 14:01:58 +0000
> From: BM-2cTpEdTADjx2bQf6WuuX1CPER78Sq3xL76@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [tor-talk] New TOR Service Suggestions and Enhancements
>
> Mark McCarron:
> > This will assist in eliminating the global view issue.
>
> Money. Money? Money! Money...

It is my view TOR is currently compromised by intelligence agencies sharing information on TOR traffic.  These modifications must be made and rolled out ASAP.

> Have you read *IBM and the Holocaust*?

No, I will look it up.

> > Any suggestions, modifications, comments or constructive criticism
> > is very welcome.
>
> That's the miracle done by Richard Stallman and countless others after him.
>
> | The Tor software is free software. This means we give you the rights
> | to redistribute the Tor software, either modified or unmodified,
> | either for a fee or gratis. You don't have to ask us for specific
> | permission.[1]
>
> And who knows? Maybe people will thank you for your version of Tor.

I'm examining this as a possibility but I am tied up until the august at least.  I have the necessary skills to deliver such a solution.  It looks like most of what I am saying is being worked on in different ways and we just need to bring that together and roll it out.