Re: [tor-talk] Cloak Tor Router

On Saturday 01 November 2014 12:42:41 coderman wrote:
> - support robust stream isolation, beyond what may be default. perhaps
> IsolateDestAddr and IsolateByClientAddr on TransPort (this does not
> yet exist, but you could code it to the benefit of all Transparent
> proxy consumers

I do believe those option exist already on TransPort - I have just tested it and it works.  I currently use:

IsolateClientAddr (which is enabled by default)
IsolateDestAddr
IsolateDestPort

Before these options if I on a device went to 2-3 "what is my IP address" sites they would all show the same IP.  Now they all use different exit nodes.  Brilliant!

It will obviously establish a lot more circuits - even just for loading a simple page, but it did not seem to have a huge impact on Tor memory consumption.  It still hovers around 28-29 % of the device memory (that was with 2 rather chatty android phones and 1 netbook connected).

--
Lars Boegild Thomsen
https://reclaim-your-privacy.com