Re: [tor-talk] Operation Onymous against hidden services, most DarkNet markets are down

On Thu, 6 Nov 2014 15:51:15 -0500
"Jim Smith" <jimsmitty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Usually you won't go through the trouble of using Tor unless your
> privacy is being attacked. Once you start using Tor it's easier to
> justify surveillance because of Tor's reputation. Now after all that
> you have to figure out how to be anonymous while doing business. We
> haven't mentioned how to avoid phone tapping, hidden microphones, and
> people following you in the streets. Tor is a very small piece to the
> privacy/anonymity puzzle.

	So why would people be tracked in the first place? Are
	you saying that the US government nazis track all of US
	subjects all the time, and that's how they find people who run
	'hidden' services?