Re: [tor-talk] Onion Service stock photo anyone?

tor-powering-digital-resistance.jpg <https://blog.torproject.org/sites/default/files/styles/full_width/public/image/tor-powering-digital-resistance.jpg?itok=_1EMkUp8> or tor-nextgen-onions.png <https://blog.torproject.org/sites/default/files/styles/full_width/public/image/tor-nextgen-onions.png?itok=EUW1MQrU>