Re: [tor-talk] Mimix, an operating system inside the main OS

On 11/11/17, Anders Andersson <pipatron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is what has stopped me from spending any money on a new CPU from
> Intel or AMD the past years. Sadly, I don't have a practical

Yes, I miss the Speccy and big Alpha Server
https://goo.gl/CzCpDG

But I want to tell mine joke.
Mr. Linus complained that he still continues to want a desktop. The
noise in the conference room, and the young guy in the hoody ask: "Do
not scold me very much, everyone was a lamer! Tell me please, what is
the desktop?"

Sorry for off topic.