Re: [tor-talk] TBB as main browser: persistent logins to trusted sites?

Dear Theresa,

I suspect the reason you want to store session cookies is because you
like the convenience of not having to login every time. I do not like
this either.

A much better solution that doesn't involve giving yourself a unique
fingerprint would be to store your passwords in a password manager.
KeepassX is the one that you should use. Password managers make storing
strong passwords easy and you just copy-paste them into the web browser.

It is good practice to use a password manager in general because it
stops the compromise of one service from compromising your other accounts.

Best of luck,
Duncan

theresa@xxxxxxxxxxx: