Re: [tor-talk] Brave Review Mentions Tor

> On Nov 16, 2019, at 5:26pm, Roger Dingledine <arma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 01:50:18PM -0700, Mirimir wrote:
>> On 11/15/2019 11:57 AM, Drew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>> A few-days-old review.
>>>
>>> Since Brave is the browser for OnionBrowser on iOS, I figured I???d read the article.
>
> I'm going to flag that one as "citation needed". That is, I don't think
> Brave is the browser for OnionBrowser on iOS.

I screwed up.

I feel dumb for not double checking before I wrote “Brave is the browser for OnionBrowser on iOS,” it’s “Endless.” https://github.com/jcs/endless

Perhaps it’s because I read about it long ago, perhaps I got confused by a slogan regarding privacy, perhaps I read some bogus post someplace that lead me to believe that, or perhaps because I am currently in a state of immense sorrow.

So please don’t hold it against me. :-) I’m here to apologize and set the record straight.