Re[3]: Tor and bandwidth consumption... part 2

While I'm not interested in kazaa and azureus users, and I don't wish to
sponsor bandwidth for them on my exit node -- I am even less interested
in filtering content.  I'm either "with us" (convinced that private
communication is PRIVATE), or I'm "against us".

Marc