email with Tor

Dear all,

I am using Tor to hide what country I am in when in email contact. Each time I email - I will be emailing with a different IP (most probably), originating to a range of countries - so they will not see a single country - my country of origin. The problem comes if they look at the email headers of my different emails: below I have cut and paste a part of the email header:

It has time zone information in it: -0700. From this they can infer what area of the world I am in. My Ip will change accross the different emails - my country will seemingly change across the different emails (they will infer I am using some proxy service - my country couldn't possible change that often). But the time zone reveals my actual area of the world. I think the time zone info will be constant accross the different emails (the IP will change tho). Is there any way around this? Am I interpreting things right? I hope that someone can understand what I am on about. Kind regards,
rhodo