Re: TOR in Java? [signed]

Dudes. For the 80,000th time.... Using Java is a bad idea for security reasons. Granted, an application-level implementation isn't as bad as using web-based applets, but still.
~ADB

Christian Beil wrote:
Hi Lexi,
which crypto library do you use. We were thinking about doing a Tor port to Java using the cryptlib library.
Is your code accessible?