Re: Access for the uncomputed [signed]

It could work. As you said, only for HTTP/FTP, and it's not inherently encrypted. Seems like it would be too easy for abuse by a less than ethical admin.
~Andrew

Joel Franusic wrote:
I just ran across: CGIProxy
(http://www.jmarshall.com/tools/cgiproxy/cgiproxy-beta.html)

A Proxy over CGI of sorts, similar to CECID (?). This looks like a
perfect front end for Tor.

It supports SSL and it looks like it can be easily configured to use a
proxy (Tor).

Has anybody tried this out?

--Joel