RE: TorCP won't start without mfc70.dll

You might try placing mfc70.dll (and any other dlls it yells at you for) in the same directory as torcp.exe.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jens Kubieziel
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 2:47 PM
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
Subject: TorCP won't start without mfc70.dll

Hi,

I installed Tor 0.1.1.8-alpha together with Privoxy and TorCP on a Windows XP box. All those programs were installed into my homedir which is located on an NFS-server (roaming profiles). When I tried to start TorCP, I got an error messsage, that mfc70.dll is missing and the program couldn't be started. Due to restrictions on that machine I have no write access to C:\windows\system32 and could install it. Is there some other to get TorCP running on that box?

Best regards

--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
Heute kann sich kaum noch jemand das Leben leisten, das er führt. Jack Lemmon