Re: TorCP won't start without mfc70.dll

On 2005-10-27 at 20:46:57 Jens Kubieziel wrote:

> When I tried to start TorCP, I got an error messsage, that mfc70.dll
> is missing and the program couldn't be started.

Create an empty file called "torcp.exe.local" in the same directory as
torcp.exe, and then put your mfc70.dll file next to it.  You might
also need msvcr70.dll, btw.

I'm not sure who created torcp.exe, but whoever did it, might consider
statically linking the executable.  Windows has always been famous for
its DLL hell...