Re: Tor not working

On Oct 3, 2006, at 11:29:29, Spin Doctor wrote:

No, it's running, as I made sure to use the startprivoxy.command file in Terminal. I've checked the config file and it's as it should be; no changes have been made. Torbutton is configured correctly, too.

In Terminal, try running "ps ax | grep tor" to see if the Tor process is in fact running. As others have said, it sounds like Privoxy is running but not Tor. If "ps ax | grep tor" does not show the Tor process, you can restart it by running "sudo /Library/StartupItems/ Tor/Tor restart" or by restarting.

Are you seeing any Tor messages in Console?

/jgt
--
http://tamboli.cx/
PGP Key ID: 0x7F2AC862B511029F