Re: Sending mail on OS X

Ok thank you very much... I try it now

Le 27 oct. 2006 à 1:07, Tim McCormack a écrit :

Someone Dechezmoi wrote:
It is possible to torify PostFix on OS X... PostFix is an SMTP server on
Tiger.
So Tor works very well with Firefox... but when I send a mail with
Thunderbird... the mail don't come. If I try to send a mail to myself it
works but I have my personnal IP. When I send a mail on webmail
adresse... like Yahoo... the mail is not arrived.

Many Tor exit nodes block port 25 because spammers sometimes try to use
Tor. For anonymous mailing you could try Mixminion instead of Tor.

 - Tim McCormack