Re: Why error when I buildTor on windows

On Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 05:11:07AM +0100, listclient@xxxxxxxxx wrote 4.0K bytes in 76 lines about:
: $ ./contrib/package_nsis-mingw.sh
: Can't open doc/spec/control-spec-v0.txt: No such file or directory.
: Can't open doc/spec/dir-spec-v1.txt: No such file or directory.
: cp: cannot stat `doc/design-paper/tor-design.pdf': No such file or directory
: Can't open doc/tor-reference.html: No such file or directory.
: Can't open doc/tor-resolve.html: No such file or directory.

Right, this problem.  It's related to how make dist and such handle the
doc directories.  I'll update the instructions as to how one can have
the right docs in place.  This update allows the nsis compiler to run
successfully.

--
Andrew