Re: Incognito Live CD using Polipo

On Wed, Oct 10, 2007 at 07:32:31AM -0500, pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 1.1K bytes in 39 lines about:
: > Do you have a script you'd be willing to share?  I'd be glad to link
: > to it from the Polipo page.
:
: If phobos doesn't have a script I'll most likely write one. The problem would
: be that the 'easylist' also includes a whitelist at the end, I assume that
: all patterns are scanned from start to end and if something is blacklisted
: AND whitelisted, it is allowed. AFAIK Polipo only provides a blacklist.

I haven't scripted the conversion from adblock plus to forbidden file
yet.  I do strip out the whitelists.  I'm doing this in vi:

abp: *hitbox*
polipo forbidden: .*\.hitbox

And that's as fancy as I get for now.  I lack the time to write a decent
script and handle all of the regex issues.

--
Andrew