Re: Attn TorStatus folks! We are about to break your bandwidth measures!

Hello Roger,

Thanks for letting me know about this problem.  I had "fixed"
TorStatus by just changing the method for retrieving the description
to 'GETINFO desc/all-recent-extrainfo-hack'.  This does not appear to
be working anymore!  Should I modify TorStatus so it first finds the
fingerprint of the router, and the retrieves the extra information
based on that fingerprint?

I will try to get this fixed as soon as possible, and thanks again,
Kasimir

--
Kasimir Gabert