[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Having trouble setting up TOR server Additional info,,
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Having trouble setting up TOR server Additional info,,
- From: Pei Hanru <peihanru@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 19:08:28 +0800
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 07:08:50 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=sTZFA31cYSFil6AhgvpqgneycqN4pJ+6lv8pJ7tpSv8=; b=rBeotHa+VA9UhxgNzY+0lSVa0nEuZJOhpePjrWZp4wddFVMCp7vnDfVvC7Q6rO1PkkyOBQ4kuObQdRcdQ4SHkHIscbirkfjq+epSj+Y4/2x3ph0Sr57nSu0PTa3n6dTHu8GeRju4/4uI72x1UAjgS2XiHVpLrRM1uAwyw9Nh8hw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=Z8aXLBroW3+FswE0ut4KVz3v2X61nSeThWwaXWlcTxpa9zWmgOyYsF/8/aBmMJqyyVSfKEL30VUfqhIOuLx6BTbvMiaDuW80VQBjgMj+mT73kgeKCWN6Fa8Vz/aXA7EPA7k1NE/sjNwBVQw5MOZeKjjsBSO7WEcvPcBT7uSYaR0=
- In-reply-to: <611309.40939.qm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <611309.40939.qm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (Windows/20070809)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 2007-10-23 18:32 CST, algenon flower wrote:
> Hello experienced TOR people,,,
> I realize I may have become a little obsessed with getting my TOR
> server up, but for me it represents an important step in my education,
> and I intend it to be an aid, at least in some small way, to the TOR
> project. I think I am almost there, just that I have to configure my
> firewall and perhaps other in order for it to work. I have decided to
> provide the Linksys config current in html as an aid for anyone who
> might have hints on what direction I should go to fix the problem.
> Normally I would not post this much info, but am not sure of more options.
> Thanks in advance,
At Linksys_Port_Forwarding.htm (Port range forwarding) page, I noticed
you have two similar port forwarding rules, but they have different IP
addresses, one is 192.168.1.2, the other is 192.168.1.3, maybe that's
where you problem lies.
Delete the wrong one, and try again.
Thanks for your contribution to the Tor community!
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Cygwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----