javaprogram using tor

Hello,
i build the tor, privoxy from source and configured and installed it, it works fine.
I have writen a small java program which uses JavaMail api to send an Email. It want that my java program uses tor, so that the email sender would not be known through the messege headers of emails.
i have searched the FAQ's and find the Torlib, and i cannot find where to download it or any sample of it.  And cannot find exactly how can i use it in my program.
Is there any other way to connect my java program to "tor", or kindly point me to something useful..

  Thanks.

Regards
FQ