Re: Copying Tor Directory Info

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 11:34 AM, Roger Dingledine <arma@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 10:45:46PM -0500, Jonathan Addington wrote:
>> Thank you for the suggestion. I see that binaries for the 0.2.x branch
>> are not yet up. I do pretty well with building stuff on Linux (always
>> via SVN/CVS where possible) but find building the same programs on
>> Windows can be... harder.
>
> I think you're confused. What makes you think that binaries for the
> 0.2.0.x and 0.2.1.x branch of Tor are not yet up? They're easy to find
> on the Tor download page. Perhaps you're looking somewhere else?
>
> Or, is it the "1.1.4" on the Tor download page (listed for the Tor
> Browser Bundle) that's throwing you off?
>
> Thanks,
> --Roger

I'm sorry, I'm not seeing the binaries for Tor Browser Bundle 0.2.x at
https://www.torproject.org/download.html.en

Unless I am seriously losing my mind (possible) I am only see unstable
1.1.4 binaries for the *bundle.* I guess I can just download
everything and put it together individually; my mind just doesn't
think like that anymore (perhaps too many years of trying to compile
any given program from its SVN/CVS without having upgraded every
library it relies on as well...)

-Jon

--
madjon@xxxxxxxxx