Is it me or a bug?

Hi,
  I am running Tor version 0.2.1.19 and apparently the STREAM_BW event is
emitting the read/written bytes the wrong way: In the control-specs it says
the syntax is:

     "650" SP "STREAM_BW" SP StreamID SP BytesRead SP BytesWritten CRLF

  This is the same order in which the general bw bytes are emitted and I
understand "read" to be the bytes that I downloaded from the network, and
"written" the ones I uploaded, but it seems that in the output, the "written"
bytes come first.

 Am I misunderstanding something or is this a mistake on Tor's side?