Re: bridge status

> Other than initiating a tor client on some other system and attempting to
> use my own bridge, is there any way to confirm that I am "up" ?  Is there
> any command line (or web based, from torproject) function that will accept
> my IP:port fingerprint and give me a thumbs up or thumbs down ?

Although I am not sure how it is with a brigde, "getinfo orconn-status" send
to the controlport puts out all or connections and their status. Furthermore
you can do "setevent orconn" to see connections live as they are opened and
closed. Another interesting command, which doesn't work for me as I do not run
a bridge, could be "getinfo status/clients-seen" to see a breakdown of
countries seen by a bridge.