Re: Stop TOR from building circuits in the background?

Hi,

I think you are looking for:

__DisablePredictedCircuits
__LeaveStreamsUnattached

see Section 5.4 in the control protocol [1] specification for details.

Regards,
Benne

[1] http://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git?a=blob_plain;hb=HEAD;f=doc/spec/control-spec.txt