Re: Excessive scrubs

Upgrade Vidalia to 0.2.10 and the problem will go away.

On 10/14/2010 6:20 PM, Jon wrote:
Justin,

The first of the scrubs have now showed for the past 4 hrs. Once an
hour. It is now showing the address and it is the same address. It is
a ' geoips vidalia ' address ( am not showing complete addy ).
Apparently for some reason it is not resolving or connecting to
address. I did attempt to try directly, with a couple of different
ways and was not able to access the site.

If you want the complete address, I will put in later.

Will see if it is the only one that shows up over the next 12 hrs.

Jon