Re: Question about torbrowser for mac

Thats why i was confirning whether the torbutton was intentionally left our of the package and covered by noscript

I don't see Torbutton installed either (latest browser bundle on OSX 10.5), but I was under the assumption that the functionality of Torbutton was built into the custom version of the browser itself, so having it installed as a separate extension would be unnecessary. Since the package is designed as a "portable secure browser", there should be no reason to disable that functionality. What exactly are you trying to do?

~Justin Aplin