Re: Tor Browser Bundle for Mac OS X released

Hey there...

Couple of points.

1) The link on the site for 1.0.4 is not working. The file does not
seem to exist at that location.

2) I tried to stop and restart TOR maybe 20 times, and still can't get
the Namoroka to start (1.0.2). Maybe you can just allow users to start
it with a double click if all else fails, ike the earlier versions of
torbrowser for windows

3)  I am unable now to write any response in the standard version of
gmail using tor. The pages justs says "loading" forvever but never
loads. I am writing using html view now.

4) The behaviour of torbutton is still erratic. Pages loaded return
with the message "torbutton blocked java.. using save-as"  while the
same page loads with the windows version