Re: [tor-talk] observation: Browser bundle & secure files deletion

On 04/10/11 20:07, Joe Btfsplk wrote:
> Julian - TAILS handles what?  Clearing RAM or securely deleting files in
> FF containing personal data?

Both. It doesn't use persistent storage and it wipes memory on shutdown.

> TAILS may be GREAT, but TBB users probably
> shouldn't have to rely on 3rd party apps to be secure (esp. in countries
> where using TBB, that the whole point of using it is (close to) complete
> anonymity & therefore security.  They probably shouldn't have to use a
> 3rd party wiping prgm.  Leaving files behind w/ incriminating info (from
> a repressive gov'ts view) isn't secure or anonymous.

Generally it's polite to read the information you've been given before
responding at length. As you have not, I don't see much point in
continuing trying to help you.

Sorry to have to put it like that, but I'm chronically ill and don't
appreciate having my time and energy wasted.

Julian

--
3072D/D2DE707D Julian Yon (2011 General Use) <pgp.2011@xxxxxx>