Re: [tor-talk] observation: Browser bundle & secure files deletion

On 10/4/2011 2:20 PM, Julian Yon wrote:
Generally it's polite to read the information you've been given before responding at length. As you have not, I don't see much point in continuing trying to help you. Sorry to have to put it like that, but I'm chronically ill and don't appreciate having my time and energy wasted. Julian
I'm very sorry to hear that you're ill - so am I. I hope you get to feeling better, if not get over your illness.

Best wishes,