[tor-talk] using themes in Aurora

Using addons, plugins, etc. of ALL sorts is a touchy subject regarding Tor & anonymity. I'm wondering about use of Firefox themes & addons like Tab Mix Plus? Any thoughts on the topic?

I give the native theme in Aurora / Firefox (7) low marks for usability, including overall tabs functions / features - (nothing to do w/ Tor developers). It's difficult going back & forth from Aurora to Firefox once I am used to a theme in vanilla FF providing better usability & visibility - esp. if you don't have 25 yr old eyes.

AFAIK, themes & addons that simply change the GUI & don't send / receive any info or contact sites, aren't a threat to Tor's anonymity? Tor controls to allow / don't allow updates, anyway.

So, I'm guessing themes / addons that don't "phone home" aren't a problem w/ Tor, but need to verify this. Thanks.