[tor-talk] Anonymous de-anonymise Tor user (update no's)

I see that infos about how Anonymous found IP addres and home locations of somes phedos:

"We then started to put together a sting operation.  After analyzing the list of Lolita City users, we were able to identify 13 of them.  Also we set off 'Chris Hanson' to start uploading episodes of To Catch a Predator onto Lolita City disguised as "CP" or "Catch Pedophiles".

that URL has the infos and has more info about attacks
http://pastebin.com/KakWWp7L