[tor-talk] Fwd: Anonymous to attacks Hidden Wiki and others hidden service

-------- Original Message --------
From: tortalkmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Anonymous to attacks Hidden Wiki and others hidden service
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 11:21:44 -0400

Read here for Anonymous to explain attacks and post username of pedofiles from some HS called L*city
"#OpDarknet - Lolita City user dump" http://pastebin.com/88Lzs1XR. I say good for thems to attack
phedo, but bad for Tor people to attack all of Hidden Wiki. Please Tor people, tell me what they do,
I find interested in attack on Tor. Do Anonymous attack Tor or HS themselves? Timing attack was written
to, to find servers in US, etc. Sorry for my English is bad.

Do this do well for Tor? To show weakness to be fix? Down with phedo,  so good that Anonymous attack
and i hope this good for Tor general for attack testing in actual world. What I think I read is DDOS
attack on Freedom Hosting and L*city. Is not HS meaning to stop DDOS attack?

More to reads: "Anonymous exposes pedophile ring - hacks Lolita City"
http://www.examiner.com/anonymous-in-national/anonymous-exposes-pedophile-ring-hacks-lolita-city

many thanks,