Re: [tor-talk] Encrypted service ports (Was: bug found on the Tor v0.2.3.6-alpha (git-47dff61061f4bfc2).)

On 29/10/11 09:29, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> Unrelated question, does someone have a good exit policy for
> the usual ports for *encrypted* services?

I currently have these rules for encrypted services:

ExitPolicy accept *:22 # ssh
ExitPolicy accept *:443 # https
ExitPolicy accept *:465 # ssmtp
ExitPolicy accept *:563 # nntps
ExitPolicy accept *:992-995 # telnets,imaps,ircs,pop3s

Sadly I have a head like a sieve but a casual glance through
/etc/services helped to identify potentially useful ports. To be honest
I doubt anybody uses telnets...

Julian

--
3072D/D2DE707D Julian Yon (2011 General Use) <pgp.2011@xxxxxx>