Re: [tor-talk] help us:Korean government started to fine netizen who download child pornography without child

On Sat, 20 Oct 2012 13:16:44 +0900
ìë <namfree123@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please help us. Child pornography without child is illegal in south
> Korea.

This is one of the most disturbing messages I have read for a while.

I'm not quite sure what "child pornography without child" is meant to
mean, but I don't think you're going to find much support for child
sexual abuse (real or faked) on this or any other public mailing list.

--
3072D/F3A66B3A Julian Yon (2012 General Use) <pgp.2012@xxxxxx>