Re: [tor-talk] help us:Korean government started to fine netizen who download child pornography without child

On Sat, 20 Oct 2012 19:27:13 +0100
Julian Yon <julian@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not quite sure what "child pornography without child" is meant to
> mean, but I don't think you're going to find much support for child
> sexual abuse (real or faked) on this or any other public mailing list.

Apparently I was wrong about this. *sigh* I guess I have to put up with
more emails matching /child.*porn/ in my inbox, and hope the police
don't add that to their list of reasons to harass us here in the UK.

--
3072D/F3A66B3A Julian Yon (2012 General Use) <pgp.2012@xxxxxx>