Re: [tor-talk] A new check

On Wed, Oct 02, 2013 at 02:47:37PM +0200, Philipp Winter wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 01, 2013 at 06:21:19PM -0700, Arlo Breault wrote:
> > We're considering launching a new check,
> > https://check2.torproject.org/
>
> How about changing "Your browser..." to "This browser..."?
>
> I believe that Andrew once reported that some users interpret "your browser" as
> "my most favourite browser on my system".  The string "this browser" sounds
> less ambiguous to me.

Right. Actually, you might look at the TBB 3.x homepage, and see if
you like any of the other components it has -- e.g. the "What Next?"
or the "You Can Help!" sections.

Or said another way, do not make the mistake of thinking that the current
check.torproject.org page is perfect in any way. :)

--Roger