Re: [tor-talk] A new check

On Tue, Oct 01, 2013 at 06:21:19PM -0700, Arlo Breault wrote:
> We're considering launching a new check,
> https://check2.torproject.org/
>
> It'd be appreciated if you could take a moment to look for false negatives,
> and let us know.

I just iterated over all active exit relays and used Python's urllib2.urlopen()
to hit check2.torproject.org.  I found 15 relays where check2 told me that I'm
not using Tor.  It gave me the following IP addresses (when using Atlas to
search for them, you might have to discard the least significant byte as some
of them are multi-homed):

199.48.147.40
91.207.183.244
188.242.194.157