Re: [tor-talk] Tor Weekly News â October 2nd, 2013

harmony:
> krishna e bera:
> > On 13-10-02 08:00 AM, harmony wrote:
> >> The latest iteration is based on Firefox 10.0.9esr, which brings with it
> >> a lot of important security fixes.
> >
> > I hope you mean Firefox 24.0esr or at least 17.0.9esr
> >

> The link says 17.0.9esr. Unpardonable editorial neglect on my part.

It also means that there's not enough of us to do proof reading.
We need more pair of eyes!

For anyone who wish to help, it's simple: we generally freeze Tor Weekly
News content every Tuesday around 12:00 UTC. All you have to do is head
over between that time and Wednesday 12:00 UTC to
<https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/TorWeeklyNews> and fix
any technical or language mistake you see in the week's edition.

These 24 hours are exactly meant to catch this kind of mistakes. :)

--
Lunar                                             <lunar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>