Re: [tor-talk] best distro to use Tor

BSD is great, but its does not have the same level of hardware support as
Linux.
I would go with Tails or Mint Cinnamon.   Have heard good things about
Whonix, but last time I checked. it was not set up for the casual user.
But I am guessing it will be the set up of choice when it is further along
in development.