Re: [tor-talk] best distro to use Tor

Thank you all for your answers,

On 06/10/2013 21:11, Luther Blissett wrote:
But if your question is really "which is best for Tor", tor-devs are
sourcing .deb and .rpm packages, so support is probably better if you
run debian, rhel or one of its many derivatives.

Since I'm no to experienced, may be my best option is to stay close to where Tor is developed, so, I think I'll go for Debian, which also looks solid in terms of community, ethics, etc.

Cheers,