[tor-talk] still unable to reach StartPage or Ixquick

Haven't been able to reach StartPage or Ixquick sites or do search for a week or more, in TBB 2.3.25-12. Can't even reach their home pages through another search engine, like Google or Yahoo.

** Are others able to access these 2 search engines in the *same TBB version* as I'm using? If so, maybe I need to re-extract the TBB files & start over.

TBB has been closed / restarted many times since problem began.

Thanks.