Re: [tor-talk] Whonix Anonymous Operating System Version 7 Released!

On Sat, 12 Oct 2013 18:53:47 +0000
adrelanos <adrelanos@xxxxxxxxxx> allegedly wrote:

> Call for Help:
>
> If you know shell scripting (/bin/bash) and linux sysadmin, please
> join us! There are plenty of ways to make Whonix safer. We are also
> looking for an https direct download mirror.

adrelanos

I currently provide two tails mirrors. I could probably mirror whonix
too. Neither tails mirror currently uses SSL, but I could easily add
(self-signed) certificates to either or both.

Contact me off list if you like.

Mick

 Mick Morgan
 gpg fingerprint: FC23 3338 F664 5E66 876B  72C0 0A1F E60B 5BAD D312
 http://baldric.net