Re: [tor-talk] What are some free and private email providers

Joe Btfsplk asked

I guess you went thru part of the signup process to see it assigns a random string as your acct username / email address?

Yes.

It told me the registration was "having problems." How long was the random assigned name?

Try again in a day or two, I guess. The assigned name is in format

BM-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

where "x" represents a random upper or lower-case letter, or a numerical digit 0-9.