Re: [tor-talk] The NSA's problem? Too much data?

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 17:22:18 +0000
Tempest <tempest@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Michael Wolf:
> >
> > I only commented that I don't click on the "tinyurl"s, since I have
> > no idea where they're going.
>
> use longurl.org or someting similar to see where they go. It will
> expand shortened links for you

Several years down the road, when the fashionable shortener service of the day
is long dead in the water, to a future reader there is no way to tell where
this URL used to go, and not knowing the URL they can't even use the Internet
Archive to check for an archived copy if the target site is down as well.

--
With respect,
Roman