Re: [tor-talk] Shout out to Google from Tor users everywhere

Quit top posting.

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Philipp Born <philipp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't think it's Tor related. I use one of my servers at OVH for VPN
> and I get the same messages. But in 99% where I get these messages I
> also get a captcha that will unblock my session temporarily.

I routinely see say 50% with no captcha or correct captcha that
doesn't unblock. It doesn't matter, Google should use the same
tech that they're so proud of for blocking email account creation
to not block search (and email while they're at it). Bing/Outlook
and Yahoo don't seem much infected by this GoogleThink.