[tor-talk] Shout out to Google from Tor users everywhere

Quote Google:

"Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer
network. Please try your request again later. Why did this happen?"

"We're sorry ... but your computer or network may be sending automated
queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right
now."

Right... biggest search engine loaded with ridiculous amounts of
money, bandwidth, hardware, talent and code ... and you choose to
deny search to Tor users who couldn't possibly hurt your silly
search portal...

Yeah, whatever Google, you were cool once, but now, soo lame.