Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy 0.1.3 released - Our fourth beta release!

Jacob Appelbaum wrote:
> Greetings from Berlin!
>
> TorBirdy 0.1.3 is now out; we think it is the the best release so far
> and we encourage you to upgrade.

Awesome! I've been waiting for this release for so long.

> We're especially looking for translations of TorBirdy into Persian -
> if you'd like to help us translate, please contact us! Please note
> that this will likely also require you to translate Thunderbird into
> Persian as well.

Yeah, I've translated TorBirdy into Persian long while ago but as noted,
lack of having Thunderbird in that locale, makes it pretty much useless.

However, helping Mozilla's (partially non-existence) Farsi team is on my
to-do list. If there's any Persian translator out there who wants to
help, pls contact me.

Kudos to sukhe and ioerror for this release :)

--
Nima
0XC009DB191C92A77B | @mrphs

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it" --Evelyn Beatrice Hall