Re: [tor-talk] Secure hosting

On 2014-10-26 08:21, Johnny Cash wrote:
I'm setting up a blog and I need a secure hosting service.

I use DigitalOcean for most of my projects and like it a lot. I also run Tor bridges from there, so they probably allow you to set up your account via Tor.

best of luck,
Griffin

PS: FWIW, I used HostGator for a few years and found them to be not particularly secure (easy to chat them up and reset passwords without giving any info), so you're probably better off.